We’ve got to respond, and respond in a positive way, and not be like the industry was when Ryanair appeared on the scene
Archive | Personalities RSS feed for this section
If people didn’t mind paying the extra tenner, I would have it off them long before it got to the government
Yes two days after Germany inflicted the biggest World Cup defeat in England’s history, dumping them out of the tournament in the process, Michael O’Leary conducted a press conference in London today in a German football shirt.
Cookies & Privacy
- Infrequent PAX on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- arfarfarf on Knee Defender touches off a reclining debate
- Mark J. on Bikeshare lands at BWI
- Ed Faggen on How much is a slot at Washington National worth?
- fake oakley sunglasses outlet on Paris 2009: AirAsia rocks into Paris with huge A350 order