I’ve been in Twitter overdrive at the MRO Middle East conference and exhibition in Dubai. Read my tweets from the sessions (flighteditor) at #mrome or on our MRO Middle East landing page, where you can also find the latest announcements and analysis of the market and video featuring some of the personalities making the news.
MRO Middle East covered in real time
By Murdo Morrison on 2 February, 2011 in Uncategorised
About Murdo Morrison
Cookies & Privacy
- The FAA ban on flights to Israel – reality beats instincts
- Search, locate and destroy the rocket launchers – the crucial role of UAS
- Israeli air force helicopters perform medical evacuation missions under fire
- IAI seeks to boost civil market share with new light “flying limo”
- Robots start to move into commercial aviation
- Michael Powell on Israel and Italy boost their aerial co-operation
- how to hack truths about you on facebook on El Al – the Israeli government may act
- mining on Did age play a part in fatal Cobra crash?
- android apps on Secret negotiations take place in battle for Indian UAS contracts
- Virgilio on Israeli ‘Air Force One’ on hold
Arkia Arrow-2 Arrow-3 Ben-Gurion airport Boeing C-MUSIC CAA China David's Sling Egypt EL AL Elbit systems Elop Elta F-15 F-16 F-35 Gaza Hermes-450 Hermes-900 Heron Heron-1 Heron -TP IAF IAI IDF India Iran Iron Dome Israel israel aerospace industries (IAI) israeli air force israeli airforce Israeli airforce (IAF) Israeli air force (IAF) Israeli defence forces (IDF) Israeli navy Israir Lebanon Rafael Russia Syria Turkey UAS unmanned air systems (uas)