In Israel many eyebrows were raised as the eyes below them read a statement made last week by US air force chief of staff Gen Mark Welsh. While touring Japan, the general said the air force is in fact not ready for possible action in Syria, because of the effects of sequestration on the readiness […]
Tag Archives | Gen. Mark Welsh.
By Arie Egozi on 9 September, 2013 in Uncategorised
Cookies & Privacy
- Search, locate and destroy the rocket launchers – the crucial role of UAS
- Israeli air force helicopters perform medical evacuation missions under fire
- IAI seeks to boost civil market share with new light “flying limo”
- Robots start to move into commercial aviation
- Israel Aerospace Industries expands Brazilian footprint
- Michael Powell on Israel and Italy boost their aerial co-operation
- how to hack truths about you on facebook on El Al – the Israeli government may act
- mining on Did age play a part in fatal Cobra crash?
- android apps on Secret negotiations take place in battle for Indian UAS contracts
- Virgilio on Israeli ‘Air Force One’ on hold
Arkia Arrow-2 Arrow-3 Ben-Gurion airport Boeing C-MUSIC CAA China David's Sling Egypt EL AL Elbit systems Elop Elta F-15 F-16 F-35 Gaza Hermes-450 Hermes-900 Heron Heron-1 Heron -TP IAF IAI IDF India Iran Iron Dome Israel israel aerospace industries (IAI) israeli air force israeli airforce Israeli airforce (IAF) Israeli air force (IAF) Israeli defence forces (IDF) Israeli navy Israir Lebanon Rafael Russia Syria Turkey UAS unmanned air systems (uas)