Here is some pretty cool footage from the Royal New Zealand Air Force show at Whenuapai in March. The first video has footage of the service’s Boeing 757-200 transport and Lockheed Martin C-130s, among other aircraft. Looks like the aircraft are returning from their recent upgrades! Time to check in with the air force for an update, I suppose.
Given that the RNZAF does not have a strike squadron, the Royal Australian Air Force lent them a hand – the second vide shows a RAAF Boeing F/A-18A taking part in the show.
VIDEO: Footage from RZNAF Whenuapai 2009 airshow
By Siva Govindasamy on 16 April, 2009 in Uncategorised
About Siva Govindasamy
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter