Air New Zealand has a great new television ad (above) featuring eight staff members who appear in nothing but body paint instead of their regular uniform. The airline’s CEO Rob Fyfe also makes a cameo appearance.
The carrier says that the aim is to differentiate Air New Zealand from competitors “who levy additional charges if a passenger wants to simply check a bag or have a drink”.
“Air New Zealand airfares have nothing to hide, with airfares including baggage allowances and refreshments,” says the airline.
The behind the scenes video (below) is just as good, although a tad bit nippy. It must be cold down there!
VIDEO: Air New Zealand has nothing to hide!
By Siva Govindasamy on 11 May, 2009 in Uncategorised
About Siva Govindasamy
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter