Chaos reigned in Indian airports as Jet Airways pilots went on strikeyesterday and today, with the airline and union representatives blameeach other for the action that left thousands stranded.
JetAirways chairman Naresh Goyal threatens to even shut down the airlineif the action continues, and the situation is just another chapter inwhat has been a horrible year for the Indian airline industry. And it looks like it will be a long time before the situation returns to normal in the country.
VIDEO: Jet Airways strike leaves passengers stranded
By Siva Govindasamy on 9 September, 2009 in Uncategorised
About Siva Govindasamy
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter