There are some things in life you wish you never saw – walking in on your parents, catching your best friend in his gimp outfit, or spotting your uptight boss in the thick of the action at a sleazy bar.
I reckon we could add these photos to the list. As much as I like both Tony Fernandes and Richard Branson, I really was not prepared to see images of them in a dress.
At least, the Richard Branson image is computer generated and we could sort of look past it.
To me, though, there is just something very disturbing about the sight of Tony – albeit being a very good sport – wearing a pinafore at AirAsia’s Christmas dinner.
So do you prefer Richard Branson or Tony Fernandes in a dress?
By Siva Govindasamy on 5 January, 2010 in Uncategorised
About Siva Govindasamy
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter