The fantastic marketing people at Air New Zealand are continuing with the airline’s lead-up to next year’s rugby World Cup in the country, and its sponsorship of the All Blacks, with this all black themed aircraft.
This will be the livery (still photos below) on the first aircraft in its domestic A320 fleet that will enter into service in January, and it will be operated on several major routes within New Zealand.
This follows on from their highly popular “Crazy About Rugby” safety video (below) that features players from the All Blacks. And for those who don’t know anything about the team, just scroll down even more for one of my favourite moments when the All Blacks take to the field.
I can’t wait for the World Cup. Heck, maybe I’ll go to New Zealand! Come on All Blacks!
All Black for this Air New Zealand A320
By Siva Govindasamy on 22 September, 2010 in Uncategorised
About Siva Govindasamy
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter