In the baggage area there was more HAL stuff, mostly aboutthe LCH. How often does one see an attack helicopter ad at an airport baggagecarousel?
I got up close and personal with the LCH during a visit toHAL’s factory in December. The prototype was disassembled, but I was told thatit would be ready for its air show flying debut this month.
I look forward to visiting the HAL stand this week. Asidefrom the range of aircraft they currently produce, it will be interesting tosee any new design concepts.
LCH at the Bangalore baggage carousel
About Greg Waldron
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake