Emirsyah Satar gets his hands dirty at Garuda
By Siva Govindasamy on 29 March, 2011 in Uncategorised
I wrote about my impressions of Emirsyah Satar, and the changes he is implementing at Garuda Indonesia, a few weeks ago.
Here is the full Airline Business cover interview with Satar and I sure hope you like it. I found his points interesting and refreshing – but the reality is that there are plenty of challenges ahead for Garuda if it is to achieve the goal he has set for the airline.
While you are at this, please check out the newly revamped Airline Business cover interview section – we have freshened it up with more details, pictures and even videos of the person who who we interview and the airline represented. Let us know what you think.
Here are a few more Airline Business cover interviews from Asian CEOs since I began doing them in 2009: Qantas CEO Alan Joyce, former Singapore Airlines CEO Chew Choon Seng, the chairman of Air China Kong Dong, the CEO of Korean Airlines Cho Yong-Ho and the CEO of AirAsia Tony Fernandes.
About Siva Govindasamy
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter