Flight Attendant Richard Branson At Your Service!
I saw a Channel NewsAsia article in March saying that Sir Richard Branson will be serving as a flight attendant on a AirAsia X flight from London to Kuala Lumpur on 1 May. Naturally, I was doubtful about it, despite knowing that he lost a bet to AirAsia CEO, Tony Fernandes.
Earlier today, Tony Fernandes confirmed via Twitter that Richard Branson will serve as a AirAsia flight attendant, complete with a picture of what is purportedly to be his name tag.
The airline said via it’s Facebook page that it’ll be a charity flight but the details have yet to be announced, so opportunities to see him in a AirAsia uniform looks bright.
But I have a question: Does he have to shave anything?
Credit: Images via AirAsia’s Facebook page.
About Firdaus Hashim
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter