More videos from China.
First one shows more of the Chengdu J-20 undergoing flight tests, including a takeoff as well as a landing with the deployent of two chutes.
Second video shows the new Chinese carrier undergoing re-fitting. This thing is no secret, just look at all the civilian boats passing by. Surprising we are not getting more photo angles of the ship. At the end there is a nice clip of the Shenyang J-15 taxiing and taking off.
Apologies for the music with the carrier clip. The macho, ‘let’s kick butt’ music that often accompanies these clips is a bit distracting.
VIDEOS: J-20, Shi Lang & J-15 (with annoying music)
About Greg Waldron
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter