Singapore Airlines’ (SIA) new long-haul low-cost carrier Scoot will launch services by the first half of 2012.
Scoot – Not your usual airline name
The carrier will start operations with four Boeing 777-200s and grow to a fleet of 14 aircraft by 2016, said CEO Campbell Wilson.
Scoot will differentiate itself from its competitors with its “short, sharp, catchy” name and attitude, added Wilson.
About Firdaus Hashim
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter