PICTURES: Advance Aviation G200 and EC135
I asked Thailand’s Advance Aviation for an image or two oftheir Gulfstream G200 or one of their helicopters for use in my story about thecompany.
They ended up sending quite a few over. I did not have room forall of them in the story, but they make for good blog fodder, especially theEC135 shots, which show the helicopter in some new settings: by the pool andabove a Thailand beach.
One of the cooler aspects of my job is all the aircraftphotos I get to check out. The enthusiast in me can’t get enough of this stuff.
About Greg Waldron
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter