The Flightglobal team put out three editions of the Interactive Flight Daily News at Airshow China in Zhuhai last week:
By Mavis Toh on 19 November, 2012 in Uncategorised
I spent most of my three days at the show following the Chinese’s C919 narrowbody and ARJ21 regional jet programmes.
Below are some pictures I snapped, but do check out our IFDNs for some great photo spreads.
Here are some shots of the ARJ21 regional jet. This is test aircraft 103, which to be honest, is looking a little worn out from all the flying it’s been doing since 2008. The ARJ21 programme has been around for 10 years now. It took its first flight in 2008 and is now still working on getting certification.
I also had the chance to speak with the ARJ21 chief designer Chen Yong and C919 chief designer Wu Guang Hui.
There was also a high BPR turbofan engine mockup that was getting a lot of attention from the local media because it’s been touted as the CJ1000 mockup. The CJ1000, which is still being designed, will be the alternative engine for the C919.
Also some general snaps below including the first Chinese-built A320 and the IL-76 aircraft.
About Mavis Toh
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter