Malaysia Airlines’ retro livery
By Mavis Toh on 13 December, 2012 in Uncategorised
A walk down memory lane for those who can remember Malaysia Airlines’ original livery, first launched on 1 October 1972.
The livery was recently painted on a Boeing 737-800 to commemorate the airline’s 40th anniversary. Notice the moon kite logo in bold red, as well as the words Malaysian Airline System. The flag carrier, which is due to join Oneworld in February, is now calling this its “Retro Livery”.
Starting today, the aircraft is also put on services to Jakarta and Bangkok.
Credit: Malaysia Airlines
A shot of the current livery:
About Mavis Toh
Cookies & Privacy
- Alamat Supplier Tas Branded Termurah Surabaya on Must read: Chinese Aerospace Power, Emerging Maritime Roles
- hermes outlet store online on ANA launches post-earthquake & tsunami special livery
- christian louboutin quality resources llc on PICTURES: RAAF ‘Haul-a-herc’ event raises money for Special Olympics
- Abigail on Air China continues to squeeze its domestic rivals
- MK on V Australia failing to live up to its namesake
787 a320 A380 Airasia AirAsia X Airbus Air china Air Force Air India air New zealand Airnorth all nippon airways ana australia boeing cathay pacific airways China eurocopter f-22 F-35 gopinath India indian air force j-20 Japan japan airlines jet airways jetstar Malaysia Airlines mmrca Nok Air northrop grumman Qantas qantas airways raaf Royal Thai Air Force rta-70 SIA singapore singapore airlines t-50 Taiwan tiger airways timco xian helicopter