It's designed to help visitors get around the show, keep up to date with announcements and provide helpful show and local information.
The app is free and available from the iTunes store.
There are some really nice features in the app:
- Hall maps: The maps of the different halls allow users to tap on individual stands and chalets to bring up exhibitor details
- Static map: The static map will be updated as soon as the final static plan is released (likely to be a couple of days before the show starts). Tapping on individual aircraft will bring up details specific to that aircraft.
- Exhibitors listings: Fully searchable and features tap thrus to the exhibitor's chalet or stand position on the maps
- Flying times: We'll update the daily flying display schedule each morning of the show as we receive the final details
- Show news: All the latest stories will be piped into the app in full text with photos (where present)
- Local and show information: There's a bunch of useful information relating to taxis, show opening times, restaurant suggestions and nightlife