In Tom Clancy’s fictional account of World War III, Red Storm Rising, the world’s future finally hinges on a ferocious battle between US and Soviet forces in Iceland. It was considered visionary in tech-terms but has been somewhat overtaken by events geopolitically, and last weekend all but a handful of Americans finally quit what had once been […]
Archive | October, 2006
As someone who has had just about enough of fighting my way through logjammed airports of late, the prospect of sauntering over three US states on an air taxi the other day was pretty exciting. I flew from Washington to Greenville, South Carolina with SATSair, one of a clutch of air taxi start-ups which are […]
I hate having a dig at hard-working airport and airline staff who are doing their best to battle with the new security regime at UK airports. They are doing their best in very difficult circumstances. However, if you felt that their efforts were actually making aviation more terrorist-proof, you might endure the endless security queues, […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?