Unfortunately not by me, but this is a nice blog post by a Russian passenger on a Skyexpress Boeing 737-300 undertaking one of the first of the airline’s flights from Moscow Vnukovo airport to Sochi. It’s in Russian, but Google language tools does quite a nice job of getting the gist of the report. And for me the striking thing is how startlingly similar the whole experience is to, say, an Easyjet trip. Skyexpress is linked to Airunion, reportedly with some Western investment involved too. I’m not sure where they got their concept from, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it were Luton, England.
Report from Skyexpress – Russia’s low-cost airline launch
About Kieran Daly
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic