A post on AirSpace, flightglobal.com’s forum, has found a media report about the ousting of high profile Rocket and Space Corporation Energia president Nilokai Sevastiyanov. Famous for pushing his mini-shuttle Kliper idea and announcements about lunar tourism, his plans for the Soyuz and Progress spacecraft company were in direct conflict with the Russian government’s own plans for its space programme. We blogged about his imminent departure not so long ago.
Sevastiyanov gone, Koptev in?
About Rob Coppinger
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic