White boy rapping and aviation has traditionally gone together like toothpaste and orange juice, but the recent Terminal 5 chaos has prompted a guy to get all satirical, and release the “Terminal 5” song: Similar to a Flight of the Conchords ditty, this satirical view (also produced by a Kiwi man) is quite humorous, and […]
Archive | April, 2008
Unfortunately aviation safety in DR Congo hasn’t the greatest track record.
We start this week with our very own Flightblogger, who appeared on CNN to comment on the recent high number of flight inspections and cancellations in America:
I spied this video of the flamboyant Richard Quest explaining to CNN viewers at the time of the Boeing 787 update call this week.
Diaries at the ready…. on Sunday 29 June the Old Buckenham Airfield near Attleborough in Norfolk will host its 9th annual air show.
Welcome to Flightglobal’s video review of the week. This new weekly feature will showcase the best videos from the world of aviation. This week began with the tragic Cessna crash in Kent, UK. Flight’s Safety and Operations Editor David Learmount gave us his perspective of the incident:
Is it a bird, is it a plane….is it there at all….? Or could it be just another April’s Fool…?
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?