Seen in this video is one of two unmanned air vehicles used by UK Ministry of Defence’s August 2008 Grand Challenge winner Team Stellar. Team Stellar won the challenge that required autonomous vehicles to identify threats such as marksmen and armed militia.
The UAV seen in the video is Team Stellar’s 1.8kg (3.96lb) “medium level” vehicle that is launched by bungee cord after the team’s 7kg “hi-level” unmanned aircraft has maps an area.
Grand Challenge’s winning Team Stellar’s UAV
About Rob Coppinger
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic