There are several moments in Russian air transport I’d like personally to have witnessed, but right now I’d settle for the 30 seconds in the cockpit which immediately followed this conversation: Kaliningrad air traffic control: “794…can you taxi independently to the apron?” KD-Avia flight 794: “Yes, we can.” The transcript features on […]
Archive | September, 2009
Israel Aerospace Industries has unveiled what it believes to be a unique combination using hand-launched unmanned air vehicles and autonomous surface-to-surface missiles to provide fire support for ground forces. The company released details of its Mosquito UAV and Jumper vertically launched missile system on 2 September. Continue reading… Check out this video of a Mosquito […]
70 years ago today Britain declared war on Germany. Flight recorded the event of course, by saying in its editorial on it’s front page: “The complete suppression of Czechoslovakia followed as a matter of course, and other examples of Nazi bullying have succeeded. The time had to come when Britain and France must make a […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?