Airlines have an interesting relationship with animals. Sometimes their aircraft’s engines suck the birds in, but other times compassion shines through. Southwest has flown penguins, FedEx has flown pandas, and now KSTP reports (with video) that Delta has flown home some rescued birds (in the fuselage, not engine).
Delta Flies Birds (the avian kind)
AirSpace user apgphoto
About Will Horton
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic