What does a Polish plumber – scourge of his counterpart in Western Europe since European Union enlargement in 2004 – have in common with the rejuvenation of his country’s aerospace industry? Find out in this week’s Comment piece.
About Murdo Morrison
- Flightglobal announces the winners of this year’s aviation web awards
- UPS requests freight ban exemption for special condom consignment
- New documentary spotlights how aviation helps provide medical services in West Africa
- Putting the latest Wikileaks #AvCablegate cables in context
- Air New Zealand’s computer game-themed Christmas card
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic