Ryanair’s in-flight mag arrives for iPhone, iPod and iPad
Perhaps you enjoy in-flight magazines or are a lawyer needing to make sure no in-flight magazine is calling a client a murderer, has photos taken in a Holocaust memorial, or contains a partner carrier’s new and unannounced route.
Whatever your intent, Ryanair has the solution for you.
The carrier has partnered with digital published Pixel Mags to bring its in-flight mag, Ryanair Magazine, to your Apple touch-screen device of choice: iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Of course there’s no free lunch with the bugle-announcing on-time carrier, and the application will cost you 99 cents. (But no fee for delivery, credit card payment, airport check-in, over-weight luggage, loo charge…) It’s like being on Ryanair without actually being on Ryanair.
About Will Horton
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic