The winner will not only have their image feature on the magazine’s front cover, but they will also receive a framed copy of that front cover and £100.
Last year we had some exceptional images to choose from and we hope that this year’s offerings reach the same level.
Like last year, we have split the categories into four groups. They are:
- Sleek Jets: From nimble and speedy fighters to the more refined biz jets, only the sleek jets need apply in this category.
- Big Birds: Only the big beasts in aviation need apply for this gallery, which encompasses airliners, cargo aircraft and tankers.
- Old Flyers: An affectionate hat tip to the rich tapestry of aviation gone by, this category is for the old classics
- General Stars: This category is for the your best general aviation images.
For some inspiration here’s last year’s winner:
Images from previous years:
- Flight International front cover competition 2007
- Flight International front cover competition 2008
- Flight International front cover competition 2009
Closing entry for the competition is Midnight December 1st so get posting!
To enter the Flight International Front Cover Competition:
- Simply click on the above categories, sign up to AirSpace (which takes a matter of minutes) and post your image into the named gallery of your choice.
- Each category will be whittled down to a shortlist of three and the shortlists for individual categories will be featured on AirSpace in December 2010.
- The image of the year will be chosen by a panel of Flight judges, including the Editors of Flight International and Flightglobal. In addition to their image being used as the front cover of Flight International, the winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP) prize money.
- The image used needs to have a minimum of 300 DPI resolution and be at least 22cm high or wide.
Terms & Conditions of the Front Cover Competition:
* Competition deadline is Midnight on 1st December 2010.
* The image has to be owned by the person entering the competition, no forgeries or copies allowed
* The winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP) prize money.
* There is no limit to the number of times each registrant may take part.
* No employee of Reed Business Information is eligible to enter the competition.
* The judges’ decision is final
• For details of Flight’s products and services go to www.flightglobal.com
Part of Reed Business Information Ltd T: +44(0)20 8652 3500 Quadrant House www.reedbusiness.co.uk The Quadrant Registered in England, No 151537 Sutton, Surrey SM25AS A division of Reed Business