We’ve been to visit some of Italy’s leading aerospace companies – big and small – and our special feature on the country’s aerospace industry appears in next week’s Flight International. The Italians have, of course, been building aircraft since the First World War and the industry is well developed. The supply base is still heavily […]
Archive | November, 2010
Ryanair today unveiled the latest edition of its charity calendar, once again getting their cabin crew to display more than just safety equipment. The 2011 edition, shot in Fuerteventura in September, will raise money for the German charity “Tafel”, after over 400 charities across Europe applied for chance to be a charity calendar partner.Ryanair CEO […]
ADS manager for Northern Ireland Leslie Orr is passionate about helping member companies within the region’s aerospace, defence and security industries to survive and thrive in the global downturn. How did you get your start in aviation? As a 16-year-old school RAF Air Cadet, I remember being strapped into a glider at Lossiemouth air base […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?