The carrier says it will have transported 34 million roses for Valentine’s Day. That equates to 1,200 tonnes, enough to fill 14 fully-loaded MD-11 freighters.
How many roses will Lufthansa transport for Valentine’s Day?
Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F D-ALCI arriving at East Midlands airport in 2008. Photograph: AirSpace user Goose
Did you give or receive a rose today for Valentine’s Day? If so, you may have Lufthansa Cargo and its MD-11 freighters to thank.
Over the weekend Lufthansa says its aircraft flew
About Will Horton
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic