We had good fun covering how aviation celebrated April Fools’ and thought we were done, but this last prank was too good to pass up.
A pilot’s ACARS April Fools’ joke
A pilot with a North American carrier says on Twitter that he sent this message below to his airline via ACARS (along with a note saying “Happy April First”).
He also says, “I told all my passengers today we were going supersonic. I said it was only allowed on April first. I think most of ‘em believed it.”
About Will Horton
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic