Video: World War II bombers (B17 and B25) over Arizona
I’ve been forwarded this magnificent high-definition video of World War II bomber aircraft flying over Arizona.
The video starts with a B17 taking off from Falcon Field in Mesa, Arizona and then flies over the Superstition Mountains, Apache Junction, Roosevelt and Canyon lakes, Saguaro Lake, and Hoover Dam.
H5 Productions with the Commemorative Air Force filmed the aircraft on November 13, 2010, the production company says. The B17 Bomber was flown by pilot Russ Gilmore and the B25 Bomber was flown by pilot Spike McLane. The base for these bombers is Falcon Field located in Mesa, Arizona.
Be sure to watch the video in full-screen.
About Will Horton
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic