Who says you can’t teach a helicopter new tricks?
A Siberian pilot “bored with conventional forms of flight”, Russia Today says, has learned how to have his helicopter perform, err, party tricks. The chopper opens a bottle, balances a glass of water on a spatula, and then shaves a man without scraping him.
Personally, I would have moved out of Siberia.
Video: helicopter opens bottle, shaves man
About Will Horton
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic