(…by signing up to AirSpace and posting your image into the gallery)
The hugely successful Flight International Front Cover Competition is back for its fifth year, giving you another chance to have your best aircraft image featured on the front cover of your favourite weekly magazine.
This year we’re looking to capture THE image of 2011. Unlike previous years where we’ve had multiple categories to enter, this year we’ve condensed the contest into one category to find the greatest image of the last 12 months.
We’ll be looking for the best photos during the year that represent the essence of this great industry.
The chosen image will once again feature on the cover of Flight International’s festive issue and the winner will receive £100GBP and a framed copy of the front cover.
All you have to do to enter is upload your best image to this gallery on AirSpace. If you’re not a member of AirSpace, don’t worry it only takes a few seconds to join.
Remember, we’re looking for the best images of the last 12 months, images taken before 20 October 2010 will not be allowed.
Last year, AirSpace user Coalburner was the overall winner and was Flight International’s cover shot. It shows a Northwest Airlines Boeing 747 at London’s Gatwick Airport, taken on a Nikon D70.
Every year we receive hundreds of exceptionally high quality entries. See the winners and entries for the previous years:
2010 Front Cover Competition entries
2009 Front Cover Competition entries
2008 Front Cover Competition entries
2007 Front Cover Competition entries
Closing entry for the competition is Monday 5th December so get posting!
To enter the Flight International Front Cover Competition:
- Simply click on the above gallery, sign up to AirSpace (which takes a matter of minutes) and post your image into the gallery.
- The image must have been taken in the last 12 months.
- The shortlists for individual categories will be featured on AirSpace in December 2010.
- The image of the year will be chosen by a panel of Flight judges, including the Editors of Flight International and Flightglobal. In addition to their image being used as the front cover of Flight International, the winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP) prize money.
- The image used needs to have a minimum of 300 DPI resolution and be at least 22cm high or wide.
Terms & Conditions of the Front Cover Competition:
* Competition deadline is Midnight on 5 December 2010.
* The image has to be owned by the person entering the competition, no forgeries or copies allowed
* The winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP) prize money.
* There is no limit to the number of times each registrant may take part.
* No employee of Reed Business Information is eligible to enter the competition.
* The judges’ decision is final
For details of Flight’s products and services go to www.flightglobal.com
Part of Reed Business Information Ltd T: +44(0)20 8652 3500 Quadrant House www.reedbusiness.co.uk The Quadrant Registered in England, No 151537 Sutton, Surrey SM25AS A division of Reed Business