Now in its fourth year, the calendar continues to attract much attention from enthusiasts around the world.
This year's edition features 13 members of Ryanair's cabin crew staff in swimwear and lingerie.
The calendar is helping to raise money for charity organization DEBRA, which provides patient support services and research into treatments and cures for children suffering from EB (epidermolysis bullosa) - a genetic skin condition.
Ryanair's 2012 cabin crew calendar will be available onboard Ryanair flights, on ryanair.com and from DEBRA's Irish and Spanish charity shops (and websites) for €10, with all proceeds going directly to help children and families living with the EB condition.
- Gallery of images from the Ryanair 2011 Charity Calendar
- Gallery of images from the Ryanair 2010 Charity Calendar
- Pictures & Video: UK charity to benefit from 2010 Ryanair Cabin Crew Charity Calendar sales
- Gallery of images from the Ryanair 2009 Charity Calendar
- Ryanair launches Girls of Ryanair 2009 Calendar
- PICTURES: Ryanair girls strip off (again) for 2009 charity calendar
- Gallery of images from the Ryanair 2008 Charity Calendar