Flightglobal travels to all the major air shows all year, every year to bring you the news and industry gossip. The team works round the clock to share the news with you on the web with our dedicated show pages whioch showcase videos, blogs, twitter, images and news as well as the iFlight the interactive daily which features heatmapped […]
Archive | December, 2011
1. A380 hits CRJ while taxiing at JFK Video footage emerged showing an Air France Airbus A380 colliding with a Comair Bombardier CRJ700 during taxiing at New York JFK back in April. The A380 “clipped the tail fin” of the parked Comair jet, causing only “material damage”. 2. Tu 154 struggles against in-flight oscillation The video clips […]
Passengers flying with KLM can select who to sit next to on flights using social media such as Facebook. The airline believes that your air travel experience can be affected by the person you are seated next to and is proposing that passengers can opt to select their seat mate using tools like Facebook. The airline says […]
My colleague Stephen Trimble today blogged over on The Dew Line that Iran plans to reverse-engineer its very own Lockheed Martin RQ-170 from the example of the US stealth drone its forces apparently shot down earlier this month. As Stephen suggests, good luck to them.Your correspondent back in October joined Boeing for a tour of […]
Breaking news:American Airlines, which earlier this week succumbed to high fuel prices and a dodgy economy and filed for Chapter 11 – to protect itself from creditors and pave the way for a slashing of wages, benefits and headcount – is joining with fellow-bankrupt and oneworld alliance partner Japan Air Lines to sponsor the 11 […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?