The deadline to enter and nominate your favourite websites in the Flightglobal’s Aviation Web Awards, aka THE WEBBIES, is fast approaching (deadline – 13 January) so don’t forget to get involved in celebrating and acknowledging the best and brightest aviation websites and online activities during the past year.
For four years now, The WEBBIES has welcomed entries and nominations from the entire online aviation community, from established industry leaders to striving newcomers, to enter on their own behalf or nominate an airport, airline, aircraft manufacturer or other aerospace company.
This year’s WEBBIES has new and modified categories including the on trend Best Mobile App Award.
A panel of independent judges within the industry and key figures in online development at Reed Business Information are looking for established industry leaders and enthusiastic newcomers – and everyone in between – to enter The WEBBIES, as well as encouraging them to nominate their own favourites in the five categories.
1. Best mobile app
2. Best advertising campaign of the year
3. Best blog
4. Best use of social media
5. Best website
What winners will receive:
• The WEBBIES logo to display on their website
• Coverage in the editorial review of The WEBBIES in Flightglobal and Flight International magazine
• Coverage on the Flight International blog at the time winners are announced
• Guaranteed week-long presence on the Flightglobal homepage
• Guaranteed week-long presence on relevant channel homepage on Flightglobal
• Links from the Flight e-newsletters
• Opportunity to post 2min video profiling their winning site on the Flight blog Timings • Entry/nominations open on 5 December 2011
• Entries/nominations close on 13 January 2012
• Judging period during 18-25 January 2012
• Winners announced during 30 January-3 February 2012