The exclusive JP Bizjet is back again with its 45th edition.
This 648-page directory provides businesses and enthusiasts with every bit of information they could need and want! The 2012 Bizjet will be published early March.
Containing some 19,000 jets, 11,000 turboprops, and a 17-page colour selection of 48 aviation photos, it is a tool the aviation sector cannot do without!
The JP Biz-Jet directory lists the world fleet of corporate-owned aircraft, including:
• individual listings for the 19,000 jets and turboprops, including VLJs;
• listings by registration within country;
• fully cross referenced by manufacturer and construction number;
• over 3,000 aircraft written off or withdrawn from use;
• summary reports by type and country;
• Russian-manufactured types from Ilyushin, Tupolev and Yakovlev etc;
• details of which aircraft within the in-service fleet are active or parked.
JP Bizjet is published as a book or in pdf format on CD. You can also purchase our special package combi deal with both book and CD priced at just £31.00.
Bizjet CD 2012