As video emerges of a Boeing 727 passenger jet deliberately crash-landed in the Mexican desert as part of a scientific experiment for for Channel 4 and The Discovery Channel, thoughts go back 1984, and the Controlled Impact Demonstration from NASA. According to NASA, the demonstration tested the following scenario. “The Controlled Impact Demonstration tested a […]
Archive | April, 2012
By Stuart Clarke on 30 April, 2012 in Uncategorised
Jem Stansfield’s human-powered flight
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic