This year’s ILA air show is for the first time based at the Berlin ExpoCenter Airport.
The focus in the build up to the show however was this particular showground, but rather something positioned directly next door.
Officials reviewing the readiness of Berlin’s brand new Brandenburg Airport concluded recently that too much work on the operation needed to be revised, and consequently pushed back the opening date to 27 October 2013.
Despite this delay, we’ve been able to take a look inside the airport and our intrepid reporter Colin Miller created a gallery of some of the highlights.
For more news and views from this year’s ILA air show check out our dedicated ILA Berlin show page.
PICTURES: Take a look inside Berlin Brandenburg Airport #ILA12
Credit: Colin Miller
About Stuart Clarke
- VIDEO: Display highlights from the Paris air show #PAS13
- VIDEO: John Travolta talks Challenger 350 at #EBACE13
- PICTURE: Eurofighter Amateur Photography Competition picks best in class #ILA12
- Will your image be THE image of 2011? The Flight International Front Cover Competition returns!
- Vintage aircraft still flying
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic