Air New Zealand has done it again!
After having launched some wildly popular safety videos in past years (for further reference see their “Bare Essentials” and “Fit to Fly” videos!), we have just got another taste of Air New Zealand’s creativity when it comes to designing viral marketing stunts.
Here is the latest “Hobbit” video, in case you wished to see why everyone is talking about online safety instructions today!
Air New Zealand “Hobbit”, another viral video success
By Miquel Ros on 1 November, 2012 in Uncategorised
About Miquel RosContent Editor at Flightglobal and long-time aviation blogger (http://allplane.blogspot.com)
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic