Men in motion get lost because men on the move won’t ask for directions, or so the saying goes. With Rockwell Collins’ new ParaNew GPS however, males, at least those hanging on a parachute, will be able to find their way without ever asking. The avionics maker says the new system, which consists of a […]
About John Croft
Author Archive | John Croft
Photo credit: AP NTSB investigators yesterday offered up a perfectly plausible explanation for why two very seasoned airline pilots on a perfectly dawning summer morning pulled their perfectly fit CRJ100 regional jet onto a tragically unfit runway (too short) and ploughed into trees and other obstacles before coming to rest a half mile from the […]
“I’m stunned,” he had said when I broke the news to him back in February
JD O’Malley (right) is teaching an “old” training aircraft some new — and lethal — tricks. O’Malley is a company pilot for Hawker Beechcraft, the aircraft maker formerly known as Raytheon. He was in Washington last week as part of an extended campaign to introduce military brass, politicians and journalists (like me on the left) […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?