I was talking to a 747 pilot the other day and he asked me whether the aviation industry had considered steepening the traditional three-degree glideslope approach for landing to 3.2 degrees. The benefit would be that aircraft would come down the approach using less engine power, therefore burning less fuel, with the added benefit of […]
Archive | Safety RSS feed for this section
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
A380 Airbus Airbus A380 aircraft Air France Air New Zealand American Airlines aviation Boeing Boeing 707 Boeing 737 Boeing 787 British Airways Colgan Air comair competition Concorde COTS crash flight fun Heathrow machine Marlon Green Merritt Island mod nasa new mexico ntsb Paris Air Show Q400 RAF roswell russia Ryanair safety shuttle Singapore Airlines space spaceflight Twitter UAV ufo video Virgin Atlantic