(Lori Ranson) Last week’s TWEEK (review of trending aviation topics on Twitter) was Star Alliance-heavy with the Star Mega DO following Continental’s entry in Star Alliance. This week Mexicana became the 11th member of the Oneworld alliance. You can see photos of Mexicana’s Oneworld-themed aircraft here.The A380 has been in service for two years and […]
Archive | Tweek: Twitter Week RSS feed for this section
After a bit of a delay, here’s what was popular over the last week on Twitter.The story of the errant Northwest A320 was still on the minds of the Twitterati with our story of FAA Administrator Babbitt defends revoking licenses of Northwest laptop pilotsSafety concerns continued with No survivors as Il-76 crashes in eastern Russiaand […]
Missed a day of Tweets? Don’t have anaccount? Never fear! Here’s your first ever wrap-up of what the Twittercommunity had to say* about aviation and Flightglobal this pastweek. *besides that whole boy-in-balloon saga Boeing reiterates 787 schedule and saysmore details will be available this Wednesday http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2009/10/16/333556/boeing-reiterates-787-first-flight-target.html US Airways to sell 10 E-190s to Republic […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?