Jay Carter began building model aircraft at a young age, entered the wind turbine business and broke into the rotorcraft industry with Bell Helicopter before going solo as president of Carter Aviation Technologies. What is your aviation history? My first company was in the wind turbine business. I began it in 1976 and sold it […]
Archive | Working Week Q&A RSS feed for this section
ADS manager for Northern Ireland Leslie Orr is passionate about helping member companies within the region’s aerospace, defence and security industries to survive and thrive in the global downturn. How did you get your start in aviation? As a 16-year-old school RAF Air Cadet, I remember being strapped into a glider at Lossiemouth air base […]
(Photo: Clyde & Co) Londoner Joanna Stanley studied law at the London School of Economics, but took time out to work as an Emirates crew member before returning home and joining the aviation litigation team at Clyde & Co. Why did you study law? I was living in Tokyo and had been watching too many re-runs […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Cheap Oakley Jawbone on Flight Control HD for PlayStation Move Gameplay
- antler luggage on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- buying instagram followers on Flight International gains its centenary wings
- stainless steel steamer on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?
- petunia pickle bottom boxy baby backpack on Tier 1 suppliers: on the way out?