It's 82 F degrees here with 89% humidity and I think my shoes started melting while walking the static display this morning. I've posted about 142 photos from the show so far, so feel free to take a look at those. We've got another busy day ahead here with briefings from Boeing, Mitsubishi, Piper, Cessna and Gulfsteam coming up. Keep an eye on our Singapore air show portal page for all the Flightglobal coverage from here at Changi.
There are a lot of us here at #SIN10, so keep an eye on these Twitter feeds: @flightblogger, @sivag, @flightglobal, @flightdoyle and @cockburnb. There's even more coverage on Tumblr too.
Here's a round up of the Day Zero goings on here at the show:
- Boeing to have 30 787s in process by year-end
- Boeing doubtful on 787-3 prospects
- Embraer reaches 100th Phenom delivery, but falls behind schedule
- Embraer confirms E-190 an option for Harbin plant
- Embraer says E-Jets competitive against MRJ
- Airbus might launch A330-300 P2F conversion this year
- Goodrich wins MS-21 flight control system deal
- Goodrich to supply brake system for MRJ
- RSAF displays G550 AEW platform for first time