With first delivery likely to slip into 2011, Boeing is making significant executive moves to right its jumbo freighter program. Effective Monday:
- Pat Shanahan, current vice president of airplane programs, has extended his responsibilities on the program and will oversee flight test, certification and delivery of the 747-8F. His role as head of airplane programs will continue.
- Mo Yahyavi, current 747 vice president and general manager, will take on an unpecified special assignment.
- Elizabeth Lund, current 767 vice president and general manager will take over as Shanahan's deputy program manager.
- Kim Pastega, current head of 777 manufacturing, will assume the role of 767 vice president and general manager.
- Jason Clark, current head of 747-8 interiors, will assume the role currently held by Pastega.