Aimee Turner is currently taking some time away from looking into aviation’s future but she will return shortly. In the meantime why not follow one of Flightglobal’s other blogs or take a look at our future aviation concepts gallery on AirSpace.
Future Proof taking some time out
By Stuart Clarke on August 11, 2009 in Uncategorised
About Stuart Clarke
Cookies & Privacy
- 2 Day Diet on VIDEO: Zero emissions aircraft makes first flight
- market for cheap daidaihua on Take a stress pill and think things over, Dave.
- Sebastien on VIDEO: Zero emissions aircraft makes first flight
- Little Plane on VIDEO: Zero emissions aircraft makes first flight
- Mike on VIDEO: Zero emissions aircraft makes first flight
9/11 terrorist attacks Aeropak aerostructures Airbus air traffic management artificial intelligence Bertrand Piccard blue sky concepts Center for Strategic and International Studies climate change computed tomography contrails CT DARPA detection DLR explosives flight data monitoring formation flying fuel cell HB-SIA impulse Lockheed Martin MoD NASA obese OOTB Out of the Box passenger PBN performance based navigation portsmouth university R&D Rapiscan research RNAV RNP robot safety security SESAR solar power weigh-in weight wing