credit ITT/Space Foundation / caption: What does ITT know?
What does ITT know? Is Ares I crew launch vehicle going to get solid rocket boosters? I am guessing that this is an Exploration Systems Architecture Study trade space reject – this blog post is just a bit of fun I haven’t got the time to actually check it
But at least it isn’t an EELV, I’m not sure that would be good customer relations even now Michael Griffin is no longer NASA administrator – twice as safe remember!
Go through to the extended portion of this blog post to see a larger version of the portion of the picture above that features the Ares I-like rocket
Ares’ future: What does ITT know?
About Rob Coppinger
- Comet Ison fades to obscurity after its solar burn off
- Mystery of NASA Commercial Crew chief’s departure is solved: he is in trouble with the law
- Generation Orbit GOLauncher wins prize as latest contender for NASA cubesat launch contracts
- Falcon 9 V1.1.prepared for first “commercial” flight carrying SES-8 comsat after second stage firing fault fixed
- Mars Curiosity Rover experiences “soft short” reducing bus voltage
Cookies & Privacy
- Launch failure: Zi Yuan 1-3/CBERS 3 imaging satellite is launched by Long March 4B but it did not enter stable orbit
- Proton M Breeze M launches Inmarsat 5F-1 comsat successfully
- Chang’e 3 enters orbit around Moon – but some moan about crashing rocket debris
- NRO L-39 payload is thought to be a radar satellite
- Space Insurance market is likely to fall into loss for 2013
- Bill on India’s unmanned Mars mission announcement causes backlash
- ブーツ 超歓迎 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- 超歓迎 靴 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- buy youtube views on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- カナダグース ダウン 検査合格 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
25 2009 ares aviation week awards barack obama Beidou Cargo Return Vehicle china constellation delay democrat DGA eco esa figures funded google lunar prize hyperbola hypertext IGT iss launch lunar marsblog moon nasa node 2 north obama orion Raymond Lygo research reviews rocket Roscosmos russia Satellite broadcasting soyuz space spaceflight spacex tourism video virgin galactic