Lockheed Martin has been awarded a $1.94 billion contract to deliver two more Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellites for the US Air Force. These satellites AEHF 5 and AEHF 6 are designed to provide protected military satellite communications for the US armed forces. The contract contains elements of evolution of government contracts from cost-plus to fixed-price contracts.
Tag Archives | AEHF
The US military should benefit from the launch of its latest communications satellite, AEHF-2. The military communications satellite was launched successfully at 1842 GMT on 4 May 2012 via a United Launch Alliance (ULA) operated ATLAS V 531 launch from Cape Canaveral.
Cookies & Privacy
- Hyperbola space news blog moves to www.seradata.com
- Antares 120 launch vehicle successfully lofts Cygnus cargo craft plus a Flock of Dove satellites (Corrected)
- International Space Station gets new lease of life as ESA eyes Dream Chaser to get there
- Solaris is sold to Echostar as it builds an S-band business
- SpaceX has another commercial flight success with Falcon 9 v1.1 launch of Thaicom-6
- Bill on India’s unmanned Mars mission announcement causes backlash
- ブーツ 超歓迎 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- 超歓迎 靴 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- buy youtube views on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- カナダグース ダウン 検査合格 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama