The pan-Arabic satellite operator Arabsat is awaiting regulatory approval for its planned purchase of the Greek satellite operator Hellassat from OTE which it announced on 7 February. The purchase price was €208 million ($281 million). Hellesat operates the Hellesat 2 communications satellite in geosyncronous orbit over 39 degrees East and plans to build a new satelltie called Hellassat 3.
Tag Archives | Arabsat
European commercial satellite operator Eutelsat has formally complained to the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) and to the Government of Saudi Arabia that its Eutelsat 25A communications satellite operated over the longitude of 25.5 degrees East in Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) is being jammed by television signal interference.
Cookies & Privacy
- Hyperbola space news blog moves to www.seradata.com
- Antares 120 launch vehicle successfully lofts Cygnus cargo craft plus a Flock of Dove satellites (Corrected)
- International Space Station gets new lease of life as ESA eyes Dream Chaser to get there
- Solaris is sold to Echostar as it builds an S-band business
- SpaceX has another commercial flight success with Falcon 9 v1.1 launch of Thaicom-6
- Bill on India’s unmanned Mars mission announcement causes backlash
- ブーツ 超歓迎 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- 超歓迎 靴 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- buy youtube views on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- カナダグース ダウン 検査合格 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama